Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- All guns must be in proof and good order.
- Do not use a doubtful or possibly faulty gun.
- All guns are to be kept in sleeves at all times, until on the stand.
- Only carry the correct cartridges for the gauge and chamber of the gun you are using.
- Never ever mix your cartridge gauges.
- Check the barrels are free from obstruction before every loading.
- Blow through or check for light.
- Keep barrels pointing down the range at all times when loaded.
- No turning around in the stand.
- Open and empty gun immediately after firing.
- Only point and shoot at targets thrown for you on your command, no other objects, live or inanimate.
- Keep gun closed for twenty seconds, barrels down the range after a misfire.
- Check barrels are clear after a soft or unusual discharge.
- Alcohol and drugs do not mix with guns.
- Glasses and hearing protection are mandatory a hat is a good idea, clays can be sharp
- You, and only you are responsible for the safe handling of your gun.
- You, are responsible for the behaviour and safety of your guests & family if they accompany you.